SO MUCH TO LEARN
questions to ask in our consultation
- How do I write a commercial song?
- How do I know if he is a good manager?
- How much do I pay a manager?
- What does a business manager do?
- What is the difference between a
business manager and an accountant?
- Are all members of the band equal?
- How do I protect my songs?
- What is collaboration and does this
work in songwriting?
- How do I prepare for the studio?
- Do I need a producer or should I
- What does a producer earn?
- Do I need a budget just to make demos?
- How do we get ready for the road?
- How do we deal with wives who want
to manage the band?
- How do I get smarter about bargaining
a recording contract?
- Should I sign with a major label?
- How do I start my own record company?
- Is this a good contract?
- How do I change my sound?
- How will I survive the #1 record?
- What is wrong with my demo?
- Should I manage myself?
- How do I pick the best songs for
my first record? How much money can I really make?
- Will I ever break even?
- What happens when a member leaves
- How do we break up the band and stay
- How do we protect our band name?
- Are my songs commercial?
- How do I raise money to make a record?
- What should my website do?
- How do I get a song on the radio?
- What hotels are safe on the road?
- Will I ever get to retire?
- How do I invest when I make some
- What was it like working with Frank
- How did the Turtles make it?
- How did you get your name?
- Who is Flo & Eddie?
- Did you really smoke pot in the White
- Your question
| Bio | Events
| Sign Up | Resources
| FAQs | Testimonials
Ask Professor Flo. All rights reserved. | www.askprofessorflo.com | email: